Art Director based in Tel Aviv
We are searching for a world-class Art Director to lead the creative direction, art development process, and a team of talented artists. The Art Director leads project development and staff, and is responsible for all visual aspects of a project. She/he oversees visual development concept to completion, working closely with product managers and developers to establish and maintain the visual integrity, brand standards, and consistency for the game and company.
- Define art vision and standards, branding, UI/UX and ensure all creative material is consistent.
- Develop and sign off on creative estimates and ensure high quality execution of all game deliverables and marketing materials.
- Establish and identify art opportunities for improvement, art development process and systems.
- Research, explore, and communicate best practices in art; develop goals, feedback mechanisms and optimizations.
- Establish a collaborative art culture that engages creative talent and maximizes team potential.
- 2+ years experience as art director in games or related industry or similar.
- Cross platform resources creation. Knowledge in mobile technologies and UI/UX.
- Ability to work in a team environment with maturity and leadership.
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Required – hands on experience with Adobe Photoshop, Flash
- Hands-on when needed
Apply by email to jobsTLV@tangelogames.com