Life at Tangelo is more than making original and funny games! It’s about being creative, passionate and always willing to build meaningful relationships. We are looking for an HR Manager to join our team and get ready to shape the future of entertainment. If you are looking for a job that is dynamic, challenging and rewarding this is your opportunity.
You will be responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining and enhancing the company’s HR policies. You will play a generalist role including recruitment, training&development, compensation&benefits and HR administration.
- Recruitment: researching, CV screening, phone screening, interviews, interview reports and closing of the vacancies. Source and attract candidates through online sources, social networks, employee referrals, networking events, etc.
- Participate in employer branding activities focused to talent acquisition
- Work with employees to understand their challenges and perspectives, and promote individual engagement
- Administration of comp&bens and performance management system
- Analyse training needs to design employee development programs
- Manage and coordinate performance appraisals
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel
- Forecast future staffing and organizational needs
- Assist in the on-boarding process of new employees as well as manage the exit procedure.
- Be the point of contact with all providers related to Human Resources (payroll, contracts, recruitment, etc)
- At least 3 years of experience as an HR Generalist in a multinational company or as an HR Manager in a startup/small company
- At least 3 years of technical recruiting experience
- Having international experience is a strong plus
- Knowledge of the online industry, specifically the online gaming industry, would be a strong asset.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills in English and Spanish
- Proactive, sense of initiative, results driven
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in English and Spanish