Senior DevOps Engineer
Formerly Imperus Technologies Corporation, Tangelo Games was formed through the acquisition of Diwip and Akamon Entertainment. Tangelo’s rebranding of a single business entity reflects the inclusive philosophy of this global firm as it consolidates itself in the marketplace. Tangelo has successfully built a team of highly qualified gaming experts committed to leveraging their combined skills and experience to deliver cutting-edge, future ready, scalable gaming assets to the marketplace. This translates into a collection of fun, casual, casino themed games that are free to play and generate revenue primarily through the in-game/in-app sale of virtual coins.
Our values: Simplicity, Ingenuity, Courage, Transparency
We search for exceptional talent and believe wholeheartedly in rewarding it in order to guarantee that Tangelo is always powered by top industry-leading professionals on all levels.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer. We are creating new teams in our HQ in Barcelona to broaden our product lines and defeat our upcoming challenges, and this position is key for building the infrastructure and scalability of our systems.
You will be collaborating with multifunctional teams and will be responsible for the operations of our games. You will join a team with strong and healthy engineering culture and a fun environment to learn and experiment. Our products are delivered to multiple platforms (Mobile, Desktop) and are multiplayer and highly concurrent. In the specifics, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining our infrastructure system in AWS, as well as developing our highly automated servers landscape, development tools, etc.
- Solid working knowledge of Linux (CentOS preferred).
- Nginx optimization, PHP-FPM for high concurrency / high availability scenarios
- MySQL (multi terabyte data and tens of millions of operations per day)
- Experience with security, high availability, big data solutions, virtualization, storage systems, etc.
- Solid production experience working with the AWS service family Previous experience in cloud cost optimization and management
- RabbitMQ management and deployment
- Backup strategies
- ElasticSearch (multi terabyte data, tens to hundreds of millions of operations per day)
- Monitoring (pick your poison: Sensu, New Relic, …)
- Experience provisioning machines with Ansible / Terraform
- Knowledge of microservices (Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)
- Server security (firewalls, patches, etc.)
- Valued coding experience in Python, PHP, Java, anything!
- Conversational English mandatory
- Fun to work with
- Ability to work independently
- Nice person to work with, with eagerness to help a thriving business grow as quickly as it wants, or even faster
- Willingness to share knowledge, teach and learn
- Take the initiative and have high level of ownership
- Quick learner – Passionate, curious and inquisitive about technology
- Can-do attitude
- Good organizational skills
- Results Oriented
What we offer
- Fully equipped HQ with beer tap, ping pong, boxing set and much more!
- Flexible working hours and free vacation policy. You choose!
- Multicultural, friendly and talented team. Learn with the best!
- Employee Training Program. Keep learning!
- Entertainment is our core business. You’ll never get bored!