Tangelo Games is an innovative and global social casino gaming company facilitating the convergence of social networking and social mobile with offices in Toronto, Tel Aviv and Barcelona.
Life at Tangelo is more than making original and funny games! It’s about being creative, passionate and always willing to build meaningful relationships. Join our team and get ready to shape the future of entertainment.
We are looking for a QA Trainee. You will be responsible for the day to day testing of our cutting edge gaming products (Mobile and Desktop) – mainly by following detailed test cases that focus on the functional, usability, performance and compliance sides of the product. You will also, along with the rest of the team, be instrumental in improving the testing process moving forward.
- Work effectively in completing assigned QA tasks: test plan completion and provide feedback on features
- Ensure that all bugs are recorded in an efficient, complete and informative manner in the Scrum board
- Look after and keep track of company devices, equipment etc…
- Respond to support tickets internally in reproducing them and updating them with information for the dev team to fix.
- Passionate for the industry and finding every single bug!
- Strongly motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive understanding of how bugs are reported for the dev team to fix
- Organised, disciplined and methodical approach to testing
- Excellent English & communications skill
- Strong team spirit but also able to work autonomously
- Basic knowledge of Unity (not essential)
- Ability to work independently
- Quick learner – Passionate, curious and inquisitive about technology
- Can-do attitude
- Good organizational skills
- Results Oriented
- Flexible working hours
- Multicultural, friendly and talented team. Learn with the best!
- Employee Training Program. Keep learning!
- Fully equipped HQ with beer tap, ping pong, boxing set and much more!
- Employee Referral Program Bonus