We’re looking for a Unity Technical Artist to work closely with developers and other artists in our Games Studio in order to establish standards and best practices and optimise our 2D and 3D animation pipeline.
This will also require developing and integrating art content into Unity to accommodate a variety of device and display types and sizes, so great knowledge of assets creation and integration workflows is required.
- Expert experience in Unity Game Engine.
- Expert in scripting with C# within the Unity environment.
- Mobile experience is a plus.
- Ability to create and modify existing tools, scripts or assets within the Unity Editor.
- Expert understanding of Unity’s UI system and animating UI elements.
- Deep understanding of 2D game pipelines, including Unity’s sprite system.
- Proficiency with 2D art tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience with texturing, animation, FX, particles.
- 2D/3D assets optimisation techniques for mobile a distinct plus (scalability of UI and constrains, texture compression, mipmapping, polygon reduction, LODs, etc.).
- Experience using Git and SVN.
- A mind open for both artistic and technical workflows.
- Ability to make critical artistic and process decisions to produce the best quality products.
- Experience implementing custom shades and effects is a plus.
- Adobe Flash experience is a plus.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- “Out of the box” thinking sklls
- Good organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Multicultural mindset
- “Out of the box” thinker
Apply by e-mail at email@example.com