2D Marketing Senior Artist
Tangelo Games is a leading developer and publisher of social games with a strongly engaged global community of more than 1.5 million monthly players that enjoy playing our wide portfolio of more than 90 top-ranked titles.
But life at Tangelo is more than games! Since it was born in 2011, Tangelo has grown to be a solid company but has kept the agility, soul and passion of a start-up while boosting a strong corporate culture based on community, commitment, challenge and pragmatism. Always playing as A-team.
And that’s where you come in! As our next 2D Marketing Senior Artist, you will join our growing marketing team and develop unique game-specific designs, layouts, and artworks on our current game portfolio and our soon to be announced new project! Your main goal will be to apply the game’s vision while leading the direction of its promotional visuals across different channels and platforms.
- Creating user-friendly interface designs
- Design key art visuals of the game for marketing purposes
- Produce promotional assets for the community and live operations, streaming overlays, motion graphics, popups and video thumbnails included
- Creating concept art and illustration work
- Follow schedule and professional workflow
- Create Screenshots and scene-setting from the game
- Editing of 2D and 3D assets in post-production
- Posing and rendering of characters and game elements
- Variations, resizing, optimization of the existing library
- Creation of brand style guides, presentations, and toolkits
- Reviewing usage of brand assets, polishing presentations, and collating new requests from the team
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Motion Graphics
- Degree or equivalent in 2D graphic art and graphic design, expert knowledge of Adobe programs, editing, vectors, posing, etc.
- Experience generating branded content for agencies or clients in the creative industries
- A clear visual style and a sense for composition that matches the Casual Gaming market
- Knowledge of HTML, WordPress, CSS, and JS
- Ability to drive creative pitches and communicate effectively on your point of view in the context of marketing
- Ability to follow the artistic direction of the Art team during the different stages of the product and apply a marketing lens to it
- A team player, able to work independently with flexible deadlines
- Nice to have:
- Passion and experience working in video games
- Knowledge of 3D software (rigging) for video editing tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on attitude
- Passion for games
- Sense of initiative and proactivity
- Team Player
- Innovative and willing to explore constantly
- Remote work flexibility
- An annual budget of 600€/employee for training purposes
- Flexible compensation plan. Up to 30% of your salary can be used for extra ticket restaurant, transportation or ticket guarderia
- Health Insurance Plan
- Multicultural, friendly and talented team. Learn with the best!
- Team building events
- Fully equipped HQ with beer tap, ping pong, boxing set, and much more!
- E-Scooter and Bike parking, shower Facilities
- Employee Referral Program Bonus