Senior Game Designer
Tangelo Games is a leading developer and publisher of social games with a strongly engaged global community of more than 1.5 million monthly players that enjoy playing our wide portfolio of more than 90 top-ranked titles.
But life at Tangelo is more than games! Since it was born in 2011, Tangelo has grown to be a solid company but has kept the agility, soul and passion of a start-up while boosting a strong corporate culture based on community, commitment, challenge and pragmatism. Always playing as A-team.
And that’s where you come in! As our next Senior Game Designer, you will lead the creative challenges of our new vertical of casual games that will complement our catalogue, reaching all audiences. Your goal will be to design, finetune, implement and balance the game experience so that our titles meet the highest level of design requirements.
- Turn high-level goals into low-level specifications
- Design, track and evaluate strategic roadmaps to deliver the best fun for our players
- Develop and maintain design documentation, including mechanics, economy, monetization and guidelines
- Work closely with the Product Owner to design and prototype new gameplay
- Collaborate with artists and animators to create unique environments and levels
- Act as the champion of quality across the stakeholders
- Analyse and report live game data
- Remain current on industry trends including new game genres and designs
- At least 4 years in a Game Design role with experience in economy, gameplay and systems design
- Knowledge of the mobile free-to-play business model would be a bonus
- Experience in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Experience with multiplayer games and game reward systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability and likeability to play as a team but also a self starter
- Good level of written and verbal English
- An analytic and level headed mindset
- Data driven and proficient with data analysis tools
What do we offer?
- Remote work flexibility
- An annual budget of 600€/employee for training purposes
- Flexible compensation plan. Up to 30% of your salary can be used for extra ticket restaurant, transportation or ticket guarderia
- Health Insurance Plan
- Multicultural, friendly and talented team. Learn with the best!
- Team building events
- Fully equipped HQ with beer tap, ping pong, boxing set, and much more!
- E-Scooter and Bike parking, shower Facilities
- Employee Referral Program Bonus