Tangelo Games is a leading developer and publisher of social games with a strongly engaged global community of more than 1.5 million monthly players that enjoy playing our wide portfolio of more than 90 top-ranked titles.
But life at Tangelo is more than games! Since it was born in 2011, Tangelo has grown to be a solid company but has kept the agility, soul and passion of a start-up while boosting a strong corporate culture based on community, commitment, challenge and pragmatism. Always playing as A-team.
And that’s where you come in. As a Backend Developer you will be involved in:
- Work in a cross-functional team pushing forward both technical and product aspects of our games
- Work closely with game developers, game design and other experts on achieving shared goals
- Write clean code, do code reviews and care about the overall quality
- Help maintain the infrastructure with instrumentation, monitoring and logging and continuous delivery pipelines
- Be involved in determining the feasibility of features, with respect to time and cost and be integrated in business decisions as part of our development strategy
- Support other team members in their work and share your knowledge and experience with the team
- Assist in resolving any issues that might arise with solutions
- Conduct researches to find technological solutions to product and business challenges
- At least 3 years of work experience as a backend developer
- Solid understanding of all aspects related to server-side development
- Clean coder who cares about code maintainability and follow/propose best practices
- Demonstrable experience working in teams and with team collaboration tools (Git, Github or similar, code reviews, pull-requests, etc… )
- Experience designing and implementing systems with multiple parts and technologies
- Experience with application scalability, performance and reliability
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with cloud based infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, etc… )
- Ability to explain technical issues to both technical and non-technical people
- Ability to work independently, take the initiative and have high level of ownership
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements
- Ability to learn quick, passionate, curious and inquisitive about technology
- Fluent level of English and Spanish
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Fully equipped HQ with ping pong, boxing set and play station.
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee and fresh fruits.
- Permanent Contract.