Business Analyst (Intern)
Tangelo Games is an innovative and global social casino gaming company facilitating the convergence of social networking and social mobile with offices in Toronto, Tel Aviv and Barcelona.
Life at Tangelo is more than making original and funny games! It’s about being creative, passionate and always willing to build meaningful relationships. Join our team and get ready to shape the future of entertainment.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Prepare presentations for the Executive Committee of Tangelo (which is jointly created BCN and TLV)
- Summarize the information of each of the areas of the company with special emphasis on the evolution of the games that are in production (detailed analytics, action plans to improve them and planning and forecasting them).
- Help the Executive Committee to follow the actions plans and decisions taken.
- Analytical Background..
- Organizational Background.
- Financial Background.
- High English Level.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on attitude.
- Passion for games.
- Results oriented.
- Sense of initiative and proactivity.
- Team Player, crazy people!
- Multicultural, friendly and talented team. Learn with the best!
- Employee Training Program. Keep learning!
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped HQ with beer tap, ping pong, boxing set and much more!
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee, snacks and fresh fruits