Client Team Leader
Tangelo Games Israel is looking for its next Unity Developer Team Leader!
Our development team is multifunctional and fully responsible for developing and operating our games. You will join a team with strong and healthy engineering culture and an opportunity to learn and experience. Our products are delivered to multiple platforms (Mobile, Desktop) and are multiplayer and highly concurrent.
As a Game Developer, you will be focused on delivering high quality games for our users, either in the social casino industry or others.
- Development in Unity3D / Xamarin / C#
- Lead client team using Scrum (Agile Method)
- Responsible for the game flow. Define, plane and develop the core platform that the rest of the company uses.
- +2 year of proven Unity3D development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related or demonstrable work experience
- Experience with massive multiplayer games and communication protocols – An advantage
- Experience with other engines is also great (Cocos2d, Unreal…)
- Knowledge in Quality Assurance practices (Unit Testing, TDD)
- Passion for gaming industry.