Tangelo Games is a leading developer and publisher of social games with a strongly engaged global community of more than 1.5 million monthly players that enjoy playing our wide portfolio of more than 90 top-ranked titles.
But life at Tangelo is more than games! Since it was born in 2011, Tangelo has grown to be a solid company but has kept the agility, soul, and passion of a start-up while boosting a strong corporate culture based on community, commitment, challenge, and pragmatism. Always playing as A-team.
And that’s where you come in. Reporting to our Head of CRM, as our next CRM Specialist, your goal will be coordinating and overseeing the production, configuration and execution of multichannel CRM campaigns for our main videogame community, Mundigames.
- Operate the CRM tools required to configure, deploy and maintain multichannel CRM campaigns
- Validate and ensure the quality of all campaigns before they are released;
- Ensure the highest level of deliverability for each channel and work closely with the analytics team to report on performance indicators;
- Identify opportunities for revenue growth and problem areas for resolution.
- Identify key opportunities to enhance the player experience.
- Keep track of key KPIs such as contact rates, player activity, spending patterns, and act on these trends
- Previous experience in a similar CRM role (2+ years).
- Deep knowledge of CRM tools and main KPIs such as DAUs, ARPU, CHURN, etc.
- Ability to do basic CRM campaigns analysis and base decisions on performance and financial KPIs.
- A native level of Spanish is a must, high level of English a plus.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proven ability to take ownership of a complex promotion/campaign plan from conception to completion.
- A team player with the ability to work with remote peers.
- Able to work autonomously and to tight deadlines, effectively prioritize and deliver to a high standard.
- Initiating new and innovative ideas.
- A passion for the gaming industry and direct experience in gaming is an asset
- Analytical mindset, data-driven
- Remote work flexibility
- An annual budget of 600€/employee for training purposes
- Flexible compensation plan. Up to 30% of your salary can be used for extra ticket restaurant, transportation or ticket guarderia
- Health Insurance Plan
- Employee Referral Program Bonus