Formerly Imperus Technologies Corporation, Tangelo Games was formed through the acquisition of Diwip and Akamon Entertainment. Tangelo’s rebranding of a single business entity reflects the inclusive philosophy of this global firm as it consolidates itself in the marketplace. Tangelo has successfully built a team of highly qualified gaming experts committed to leveraging their combined skills and experience to deliver cutting-edge, future ready, scalable gaming assets to the marketplace. This translates into a collection of fun, casual, casino themed games that are free to play and generate revenue primarily through the in-game/in-app sale of virtual coins.
Our values: Simplicity, Ingenuity, Courage, Transparency
We search for exceptional talent and believe wholeheartedly in rewarding it in order to guarantee that Tangelo is always powered by top industry-leading professionals on all levels.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our Analytics team to help define and develop the company analytics roadmap. You’ll focus on analyzing business and customer behavior to improve its performance and satisfaction, develop real-time data models to be used by our products, and help the company become data-centric
- Develop statistics and machine learning models to better understand our business and help company growth
- Develop real-time analytics processes and models to improve the performance of our games
- Participate in the definition of the architecture to analyze and deploy models
- Collaborate with other team members on developing data processing flows
- Work with Product department on defining needs and providing insights about user behavior
- Work with Marketing, Product and Customer Support identifying needs and developing solutions to improve the customer experience and performance
- At least 3 years of experience as a Data Scientist
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Economics).
- Programming skills and advanced knowledge of Python and R
- Good understanding of data mining and machine learning algorithms
- Experience developing and deploying real-time analytic models
- Experience with SQL, ETLs and data structures
- Excellent level of both English and Spanish
Nice to have
- Familiarity in building and deploying data pipelines and services in AWS
- Knowledge of tools and principles of data visualization and exploratory data analysis: Tableau, RMarkdown, Shiny
- Knowledge of big data technologies: Hadoop, Spark
- Analytic and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Results oriented
- Hands-on attitude
- Sense of initiative and entrepreneurship
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
What we offer
- Fully equipped HQ with beer tap, ping pong, boxing set and much more!
- Flexible working hours and free vacation policy. You choose!
- Multicultural, friendly and talented team. Learn with the best!
- Employee Training Program. Keep learning!
- Entertainment is our core business. You’ll never get bored!
Apply Here: email@example.com