Tangelo Games is a leading developer and publisher of social games with a strongly engaged global community of more than 1 million monthly players that enjoy playing our wide portfolio of more than 90 top-ranked titles.
But life at Tangelo is more than games! Since it was born in 2011, Tangelo has grown to be a solid company but has kept the agility, soul, and passion of a start-up while boosting a strong corporate culture based on community, commitment, challenge, and pragmatism. Always playing as A-team.
And that’s where you come in. As our next Data Analyst, you will help our Analytics team to define and develop the company analytics roadmap. You’ll focus on analyzing business and customer behavior to improve its performance and satisfaction, develop real-time data models to be used by our products, and help the company become data-centric.
- Develop statistics models to better understand our business and help company growth
- Analyze games and economy dynamics
- Work with Marketing and Customer Support identifying needs and developing solutions to improve the customer experience and performance
- Work with the Product department on defining needs and providing insights about user behavior
- Participate in the definition of the architecture to analyze and deploy models
- Collaborate with other team members on developing data processing flows
- At least 3 years of experience as Data Analyst
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Economics).
- Programming skills and advanced knowledge of Python or R
- Experience developing analytic models and reporting results
- Experience with SQL, ETLs and data structures
- Excellent level of both English and Spanish
- Knowledge of tools and principles of data visualization and exploratory data analysis: Tableau, RMarkdown, Shiny
- Experience in deploying models into production environments
- Familiarity with building and deploying data pipelines and services in AWS
- Knowledge of AWS database technologies: Redshift, Athena, RDS, S3
- Analytic and problem-solving skills
- Methodic and meticulous
- Hands-on attitude
- Sense of initiative and entrepreneurship
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish
- Team Player
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work possibility
- Multicultural, friendly and talented team. Learn with the best!
- Employee Training Program. Keep learning!
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped HQ with beer tap, ping pong, boxing set, and much more!
- E-Scooter and Bike parking
- Shower Facilities
- Competitive salary range
- Permanent contract
- Employee Referral Program Bonus
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee, snacks, and fresh fruits