Tangelo Games is an innovative and global social casino gaming company facilitating the convergence of social networking and social mobile with offices in Toronto, Tel Aviv and Barcelona.
Life at Tangelo is more than making original and funny games! It’s about being creative, passionate and always willing to build meaningful relationships. Join our team and get ready to shape the future of entertainment.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Develop the Continuous Deployment & Delivery Pipelines.
- Configuration of all the tools of monitoring (logging, dashboards, alerts).
- Administer the Cloud Infrastructure.
- Participate in the Strategic Improvement of the Operations Area: customer service, system administration, 24/7 support, etc.
- Documentation and team work in order to improve the knowledge transfer.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Customer service principles, techniques, systems, and standards.
- Linux required.
- SCM tools (Git, Github, SVN ). Relational databases including a database query language (Mysql, Postgresql). Cloud platforms like (AWS, Google Cloud).
- Python, Go, and understand PHP.
- Orchestration tools like, Ansible, Puppet, Chef.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on attitude.
- Passion for games.
- Results oriented.
- Sense of initiative and proactivity.
- Team Player, crazy people!
- Flexible working hours
- Multicultural, friendly and talented team. Learn with the best!
- Employee Training Program. Keep learning!
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped HQ with beer tap, ping pong, boxing set and much more!
- Competitive salary range
- Permanent contract
- Employee Referral Program Bonus
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee, snacks and fresh fruits