Tel Aviv, Israel
Tangelo Games is a leading developer and publisher of social games with a strongly engaged global community of more than 1.5 million monthly players.
Our wide portfolio includes more than 90 top-ranked titles developed to the highest standards for playing synchronously in a multi-platform environment.
With our operative headquarters in Barcelona and a Studio in Tel Aviv, we reach more than 200 countries with a strong focus in the U.S, LatAm and Southern European markets.
Life at Tangelo Games is more than games! It’s about being passionate and always willing to build meaningful relationships. Join our team and get ready to shape the future of entertainment.
As a Game Developer you will be involved in:
- Responsible for the whole game development flow that will be required.
- You will define, plan and develop the core platforms that the rest of the company uses. Either programming the clients in Unity, or the game servers, you will be a key part of the growth of the company and will lead a team of developers for that.
- In a great office with amazing environment, we work hard and play hard. Strive to write excellent robust code that we can be proud of, and create scalable solutions used in all our offices worldwide.
- If you want to take on the challenge of game design and development, using cutting edge technologies, disrupt the industry and work in all the new.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related or demonstrable work experience
- Deep knowledge working and producing games with Unity. Experience with massive multiplayer games and communication protocols will be valued.
- Experience with other engines is also great (Cocos2d, Unreal…)
- Knowledge in Quality Assurance practices (unit testing,TDD)
- Interest and love for the gaming industry.
- Ability to work independently
- Take the initiative and have high level of ownership
- Quick learner – Passionate, curious and inquisitive about technology
- Can-do attitude
- Good organizational skills
- Results Oriented
- Be a hacker as in RFC1392
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Fully equipped HQ with ping pong, boxing set and play station.
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee and fresh fruits.
- Permanent Contract.