Tangelo Games is a leading developer and publisher of social games with a strongly engaged global community of more than 1.5 million monthly players.
Our wide portfolio includes more than 90 top-ranked titles developed to the highest standards for playing synchronously in a multi-platform environment.
With our operative headquarters in Barcelona and a Studio in Tel Aviv, we reach more than 200 countries with a strong focus in the U.S, LatAm and Southern European markets.
Life at Tangelo Games is more than games! It’s about being passionate and always willing to build meaningful relationships. Join our team and get ready to shape the future of entertainment.
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Develop Landing Pages, Html5 banners, Mini games …
- Design and develop web mobile pages
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator and User interface design.
Good to have, but not mandatory
- Knowledge in MotionGraphics (After effects) and video edition
- Prototyping tools (Sketch, Adobe XD, Invision).
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work possibility
- Multicultural, friendly and talented team. Learn with the best!
- Employee Training Program. Keep learning!
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped HQ with beer tap, ping pong, boxing set and much more!
- Competitive salary range
- Permanent contract
- Employee Referral Program Bonus
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee, snacks and fresh fruits