Group Marketing Director
Tangelo Games Group is a leading player in the gaming industry, providing casual and social casino games to over 500k monthly players around the globe.
Headquartered in Barcelona, and with Studios in Tel Aviv and Lleida, Tangelo Group employs over 100 people, offering both B2C and B2B services, always combining value and creating synergies among its teams and products, with the aim of reshaping the future of entertainment.
Reporting to our Group CEO, as our next Group Marketing Director you will define, oversee and execute our Global Marketing Strategy, with a strong focus on mobile, ensuring brand coherence and alignment among both our different games and services, and our corporate brand image, always pushing towards our business objectives and product selling points.
This role is pivotal in Tangelo’s growth story. The successful candidate will bring together a strategic perspective and a hands-on approach. .
- Planning and executing the global Marketing Strategy of our product portfolio with engaging features, life-cycles and campaigns.
- Lead the Group’s corporate brands strategy and oversee all corporate marketing efforts through all forms of communication and channels such as corporate website, intranet, events, etc.
- Lead the marketing mindset and expertise all along the development and life cycle of the games: from initial ideation to game development and live operations.
- Hire, train, manage and evaluate the performance of the Marketing Leads (UA, CRM, Video, etc. ) making sure the team is motivated and delivering at its best.
- Help teams articulate marketing plans that really connect and synchronize all marketing activities.
- Act as a link between your Marketing team and all other teams within the wider Tangelo Games Group.
- Analyze the marketing strategies and execution on a constant basis and challenge the team to come up with innovative, customer-driven marketing tactics to increase performance across all products
- Ensuring consistency in our brand across all platforms and actions so that our brand is immediately recognizable from both product and corporate perspectives.
- Monitor Brand progress against targets and manage both product and corporate marketing budget implementation.
- Stay abreast of the market changes, identify best practices from any source and deploy them when/where relevant to make sure the work of the team stays relevant on the market
- 8+ years of experience in a marketing position, with at least 4 years managing a team.
- Experience in setting and executing marketing plans and campaigns in a fast-moving digital environment.
- Hands-on, problem solver approach.
- Mobile games experience is a must.
- Proven ability to motivate and influence for a greater marketing impact – leadership is key to the success of this role.
- Able to plan, organize and successfully complete several projects simultaneously and within tight deadlines.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker with ability to analyse numerical information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both in Spanish and English.
- Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day.
- Remote work flexibility
- An annual budget of 600€/employee for training purposes
- Flexible compensation plan. Up to 30% of your salary can be used for extra ticket restaurant, transportation or ticket guarderia
- Health Insurance Plan
- Employee Referral Program Bonus