Head of Product (Head of Games)
Tangelo Games is an innovative and global social casino gaming company facilitating the convergence of social networking and social mobile with offices in Toronto, Tel Aviv and Barcelona.
Life at Tangelo is more than making original and funny games! It’s about being creative, passionate and always willing to build meaningful relationships. Join our team and get ready to shape the future of entertainment.
As Head of Product you will be responsible for the commercial performance of our products which you will achieve by defining the strategy and roadmap for each product, by ensuring products can compete successfully in a highly competitive market and by developing and implement high impact marketing campaigns for direct and indirect customers across vertical and horizontal market segments.
This is a senior position with broad scope however you must be equally willing to continue to play a hands-on role in managing your department. You will need to work collaboratively with sales, customer support and engineering to develop and market our products. You will also act as a key spokesperson for your products internally and externally and will need to be comfortable engaging with customers, partners and internal teams.
As Head of Product in Tangelo Games you will have the opportunity and responsibility to help monitor and shape the performance of the business, taking on critical challenges and contributing to the overall strategy and success.
- Take responsibility for the strategic direction, enhancement and KPIs performance of Tangelo’s portfolio of products and services
- Lead and develop product roadmaps for all products in conjunction with the leads of each department
- Create a Product strategy that ensures effective alignment with the Company’s Product Roadmap
- Achieve profitable growth across all product lines
- Provide hands-on leadership and direction to a team of Product professionals
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Engineering and Operations to ensure effective delivery and support of products and services
- Provide strategic input into the company’s business plan
- Keep abreast of latest developments within the industry
- Experience in Social Casino industry is a must
- Experience as a senior manager in a service-focused technology
- Experience working in Mobile environments
- Previous experience as a Product Owner / Game Designer preferably in Slots product
- People management skills and experience
- Ability to delegate, prioritise and manage a considerable workload
- Strong analytical (data oriented), project management and problem solving skills, with high attention to detail
- Ability to think strategically whilst achieving results in immediate area of responsibility
- Ability to think creatively and exploit business opportunities
- Problem solving skills
- Results oriented
- Hands-on attitude
- Analytical skills
- Sense of initiative and entrepreneurship
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish
- Team Player
- Flexible working hours
- Multicultural, friendly and talented team. Learn with the best!
- Employee Training Program. Keep learning!
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped HQ with beer tap, ping pong, boxing set and much more!
- Competitive salary range
- Permanent contract
- Employee Referral Program Bonus
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee, snacks and fresh fruits