Tangelo Games is a leading developer and publisher of social games with a strongly engaged global community of more than 1.5 million monthly players.
Our wide portfolio includes more than 90 top-ranked titles developed to the highest standards for playing synchronously in a multi-platform environment.
With our operative headquarters in Barcelona and a Studio in Tel Aviv, we reach more than 200 countries with a strong focus in the U.S, LatAm and Southern European markets.
Life at Tangelo Games is more than games! It’s about being passionate and always willing to build meaningful relationships. Join our team and get ready to shape the future of entertainment.
As an HR Manager you will be involved in:
- Take care of employee satisfaction, measure it and identify areas that require improvement
- Recruitment: Own the recruitment cycle from the beginning until the end, both strategical and at the operational level: headhunting, sourcing, screening, interviews, reports…
- Develop an Employer Branding strategy in order to increase the talent acquisition.
- Promote and improve the Internal Communication within the company.
- Manage and coordinate Performance Appraisals.
- Analyse the Training needs to design employee’s development programs.
- Maintain records and compile statical reports concerning personnel.
- Define and implement the Company Benefits.
- Forecast future staffing and organizational needs.
- Design and manage the Onboarding and Offboarding programs.
- Be the point of contact with all providers related to Human Resources (payrolls, contracts, recruitment…)
- At least 3 years of experience as an HR Generalist in a multinational company or as an HR Manager in a startup/small company
- At least 3 years of technical recruiting experience
- Having international experience is a strong plus
- Knowledge of the online industry, specifically the online gaming industry, would be a strong asset.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills in English and Spanish
- Proactive, sense of initiative, results driven
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
Nice to Have
- Good knowledge of BambooHR software.
- Problem solving skills
- Results oriented
- Hands-on attitude
- Analytical skills
- Sense of initiative and entrepreneurship
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish
- Team Player
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work possibility
- Multicultural, friendly and talented team. Learn with the best!
- Employee Training Program. Keep learning!
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped HQ with beer tap, ping pong, boxing set and much more!
- Competitive salary range
- Permanent contract
- Employee Referral Program Bonus
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee, snacks and fresh fruits