Java Developer (Game Server)
Tangelo Games is an innovative and global social casino gaming company facilitating the convergence of social networking and social mobile with offices in Toronto, Tel Aviv and Barcelona.
Life at Tangelo is more than making original and funny games! It’s about being creative, passionate and always willing to build meaningful relationships. Join our team and get ready to shape the future of entertainment.
We’re creating a near real time game server stack, a micro services scheme based in a distributed PUB/SUB stack. Right now we’re looking for solid developers to join our Game Server team. Part of our stack is built in Golang, so you should feel comfortable working with Java and willing to learn new languages.
- To build new game features
- To consolidate game server implementation
- Bug fixing
- To build new stack components
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent SOLID principles
- Experience working with Java 8 and Maven
- Good Testing base, using Junit, mockito or equivalent
- REST api (jax-rs,Jersey, easyRest,OAuth)
- Git, CI environments, CD (nice to have)
- Having experience or knowledge of the following tools will be a strong asset: Spring, Cucumber, Netty (+Websockets), SQL, NoSQL (Redis)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Team player
- Good communication skills both in English and Spanish
- Sense of initiative
- High degree of autonomy
- Out of the box thinking
- Flexible working hours
- Multicultural, friendly and talented team. Learn with the best!
- Employee Training Program. Keep learning!
- Fully equipped HQ with beer tap, ping pong, boxing set and much more!
- Permanent contract
- Employee Referral Program Bonus