Tangelo Games is a leading developer and publisher of social games with a strongly engaged global community of more than 1.5 million monthly players.
Our wide portfolio includes more than 90 top-ranked titles developed to the highest standards for playing synchronously in a multi-platform environment.
With our operative headquarters in Barcelona and a Studio in Tel Aviv, we reach more than 200 countries with a strong focus in the U.S, LatAm and Southern European markets.
Life at Tangelo Games is more than games! It’s about being passionate and always willing to build meaningful relationships. Join our team and get ready to shape the future of entertainment.
As a Lead Artist you will be involved in:
- Lead the art and graphic design team in terms of methodologies and guidances.
- Define and communicate the games visual style ensuring it’s aligned with our target and product goals.
- Ensure a consistent art style across all areas of the products at all times.
- Make sure that all art is delivered to the game in accordance to the technical requirements of the project.
- Guide and mentor artists throughout all phases of development in creating high fidelity art and ensure knowledge sharing into the daily team activities
- Partner with the Product Owner to define and prioritise tasks.
- Lead the team of artists to deliver highest possible creative quality while adhering to live operation schedule.
- Work with technical artists and programmers to enhance programmatic and procedural animations in the game.
- Be hands-on and participate to the development of all game stages ( including UNITY art integration), taking active part of art assets/ UI design and animations when it’s needed
- Actively seek new opportunities to add value to our games.
- Great skills and experience in Art Direction with the ability to define and communicate an Artistic vision
- Experienced in creating Moodboards, Style guides, Brand guidelines & other necessary documentation
- An advanced level of proficiency with industry standard 2d & 3d Software (preferible Autodesk Maya)
- +5 years experience as a 2D Artist in games (including experience in mobile game)
- Proficient with Adobe Suite CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate, After Effects)
- Experience in Unity and Texture Packer required
- Experience working with Svn or GitHub
- A full understanding of all areas of game art and proven track record of successfully leading a team to deliver high quality art & animations in line with project style and goals. A portfolio demonstrating all these skills will be mandatory.
- Experience and passion for coaching, developing and leading artists
- Leaderships Skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Flexible Working Hours
- Fully equipped HQ with ping pong, boxing set and play station.
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee and fresh fruits
- Permanent Contract