Tangelo Games is a leading developer and publisher of social games with a strongly engaged global community of more than 1.5 million monthly players that enjoy playing our wide portfolio of more than 90 top-ranked titles.
But life at Tangelo is more than games! Since it was born in 2011, Tangelo has grown to be a solid company but has kept the agility, soul and passion of a start-up while boosting a strong corporate culture based on community, commitment, challenge and pragmatism. Always playing as A-team.
And that’s where you come in. As our next VIP Community Manager your goal will be maintaining, strengthening and nurturing close relationships with our high-value players, until you know them inside out! Through these close connections you will provide a top notch support experience to be measured by user engagement, churn and Satisfaction (NPS).
- Build and maintain strong relationships with elite users so you can provide superb and tailored service; create content and engagement opportunities and get relevant feedback
- You will be our VIPs personal support system and confidant, we want them to feel like you’re part of the family!
- Make yourself available through a variety of communication channels (eg by whatsapp, messenger, email, and by phone).
- Act as the voice of our VIP players, providing insight and sharing feedback on what our VIPs love, and which aspects they’d rather change or improve
- Directly responsible for overall success of marketing strategies, programs and campaigns for VIP players across all products
- Be aligned with our retention team to ensure your VIPs are kept up to date with upcoming events and promotions, product updates, etc.
- Analyse, report and present regularly on the VIP community KPIs as well as your strategy and plans for enhancing and engaging the Community
- 2+ years of work experience in a VIP team, marketing customer service or account management role within the gaming industry
- A thorough understanding of CS and CRM operations, tools, and procedures
- Analytical mindset, data driven
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Spanish and English (native level). French and Portuguese will be considered an extra bonus.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, dynamic and creative
- Availability,good listening skills and empathy
- Player & team focused
- A passion for gaming industry and direct experience in gaming is an asset
What do we offer?
- Remote work flexibility
- Multicultural, friendly and talented team. Learn with the best!
- Employee Training Program. Keep learning!
- Flexible compensation plan. Up to 30% of your salary can be used for extra ticket restaurant, transportation or ticket guarderia.
- Team building events
- Fully equipped HQ with beer tap, ping pong, boxing set and much more!
- E-Scooter and Bike parking, shower Facilities
- Competitive salary range
- Permanent contract
- Employee Referral Program Bonus
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee, snacks and fresh fruits