Senior Mobile CRM Manager
Tangelo Games is a leading developer and publisher of social games with a strongly engaged global community of more than 1.5 million monthly players that enjoy playing our wide portfolio of more than 90 top-ranked titles.
But life at Tangelo is more than games! Since it was born in 2011, Tangelo has grown to be a solid company but has kept the agility, soul, and passion of a start-up while boosting a strong corporate culture based on community, commitment, challenge, and pragmatism. Always playing as A-team.
And that’s where you come in. Hand in hand with our Head of CRM, as our next Mobile CRM Manager, your goal will be to drive the vision, strategy and feature requirements of our new casual game, Monster Tales, with the aim of increasing our players’ engagement, upselling to boost monetization and helping prevent player churn.
- Planning and executing our global mobile CRM strategy with engaging flows, life-cycles and campaigns for our new casual game, Monster Tales, ensuring it aligns with our business objectives and product selling points.
- Focus on delivering fantastic and unique experiences to our players.
- Tracking and analyzing the impact of our CRM efforts to provide actionable insights.
- Expertise in segmentation, micro targeting, and multichannel campaign orchestration.
- Own our push notification, in-app and email channels using our customer engagement tool and other third parties such as as Braze.
- Identify, develop and document optimization methodologies to improve campaign effectiveness and enrich the customer-journey.
- Take a data-driven approach when setting up, optimizing and measuring the success of our flows and campaigns in terms of conversion rate and retention.
- Work closely together with the wider marketing team, product owners and designers.
- Create your own training sheets and white papers to help document processes and better exchange knowledge with team members.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in digital marketing and CRM.
- 3+ years of experience in mobile CRM.
- Deep knowledge of CRM tools and main KPIs such as DAUs, ARPU, CHURN, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both in Spanish and English.
- Mobile game experience is a plus.
- Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proven ability to take ownership of a complex promotion/campaign plan from conception to completion.
- Experience and ability to work with remote peers.
- You enjoy working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment
- A passion for the gaming industry and direct experience in gaming is an asset.
- Analytical mindset, data-driven.
What do we offer?
- Remote work flexibility
- Multicultural, friendly and talented team. Learn with the best!
- Employee Training Program. Keep learning!
- Flexible compensation plan. Up to 30% of your salary can be used for extra ticket restaurant, transportation or ticket guarderia.
- Team building events
- Fully equipped HQ with beer tap, ping pong, boxing set, and much more!
- E-Scooter and Bike parking, shower Facilities
- Competitive salary range
- Permanent contract
- Employee Referral Program Bonus
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee, snacks, and fresh fruits