Senior Game Developer
Tangelo Games is an innovative and global social casino gaming company facilitating the convergence of social networking and social mobile with offices in Toronto, Tel Aviv and Barcelona.
Life at Tangelo is more than making original and funny games! It’s about being creative, passionate and always willing to build meaningful relationships. Join our team and get ready to shape the future of entertainment.
We are looking for a Senior Game Developer. Our development team is multifunctional and fully responsible for developing and operating our games. You will join (or create!) a team with strong and healthy engineering culture and a fun environment to learn and experiment. Our products are delivered to multiple platforms (Mobile, Desktop) and are multiplayer and highly concurrent.
- As a Senior Game Developer, you will be focused on delivering high quality games for our users, either in the social casino industry or others. You will be responsible for the whole game development flow.
- Tangelo has established its technical headquarters in Barcelona, and from here you will define, plan and develop the core platforms that the rest of the company uses. Either programming the clients in Unity, or the game servers, you will be a key part of the growth of the company.
- As a tech lead your will have to define the architecture of the components and its scalability and interoperability, but also shape the engineering culture, together with mentoring and helping everyone getting into the next level.
- In a great office with amazing environment, we work hard and play hard. Strive to write excellent robust code that we can be proud of, and create scalable solutions used in all our offices worldwide.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related or demonstrable work experience
- +3 years in working and producing games in Unity / C#
- Experience with massive multiplayer games and communication protocols will be valued. Experience with other engines is also great (Cocos2d, Unreal…)
- Knowledge in Quality Assurance practices (unit testing,TDD)
- Interest and love for the gaming industry.
- Fluent level of English and Spanish
- Ability to work independently
- Take the initiative and have high level of ownership
- Quick learner – Passionate, curious and inquisitive about technology
- Can-do attitude
- Good organizational skills
- Results Oriented
- Be a hacker as in RFC1392
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work possibility
- Multicultural, friendly and talented team. Learn with the best!
- Employee Training Program. Keep learning!
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped HQ with beer tap, ping pong, boxing set and much more!
- Competitive salary range
- Permanent contract
- Employee Referral Program Bonus
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee, snacks and fresh fruits