Tangelo Games is a leading developer and publisher of social games with a strongly engaged global community of more than 1.5 million monthly players.
Our wide portfolio includes more than 90 top-ranked titles developed to the highest standards for playing synchronously in a multi-platform environment.
With our operative headquarters in Barcelona and a Studio in Tel Aviv, we reach more than 200 countries with a strong focus in the U.S, LatAm and Southern European markets.
Life at Tangelo Games is more than games! It’s about being passionate and always willing to build meaningful relationships. Join our team and get ready to shape the future of entertainment.
As a Game Developer you will be involved in:
- You will work in a cross-functional team pushing forward both technical and product aspects of our games
- You will be involved in determining the feasibility of features, with respect to time and costs
- You will support other team members in their work and share your knowledge and experience to make better productive decisions
- You will work closely with art, game design and other experts on achieving shared goals
- You will assist in resolving any issues that might arise with solutions
- You will do conduct researches to find technological solutions to product and business challenges
- At least 2 years of demonstrable work experience as a game developer
- At least 2 years in working and producing games in Unity
- Extensive experience with programming languages used in game development (C#, C++, C, etc… )
- Experience with massive multiplayer games and communication/network protocols
- Experience with other engines is also great (Cocos2d, Unreal…)
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance practices (Unit testing,TDD)
- Interest and love for the gaming industry
- Ability to work independently, take the initiative and have high level of ownership
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements
- Ability to learn quick, passionate, curious and inquisitive about technology
- Fluent level of English and Spanish
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Fully equipped HQ with ping pong, boxing set and play station.
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee and fresh fruits.
- Permanent Contract.