Tangelo Games is an innovative and global social casino gaming company facilitating the convergence of social networking and social mobile with offices in Toronto, Tel Aviv and Barcelona.
Life at Tangelo is more than making original and funny games! It’s about being creative, passionate and always willing to build meaningful relationships. Join our team and get ready to shape the future of entertainment.
In a great office with amazing environment, we work hard and play hard. Strive to write excellent robust code that we can be proud of, and create scalable solutions used in all our offices worldwide.
We are looking for a Game Developer to join our multifunctional development team. You will join a team with strong and healthy engineering culture and a fun environment to learn and experiment. Our products are delivered to multiple platforms (Mobile, Desktop) and are multiplayer and highly concurrent. Either programming the client side or the game servers, you will be a key part of the growth of the company.
- As a Game Developer, you will be focused on developing and delivering high quality games for our users, either in the social casino industry or others. You will be responsible for the whole game development flow among with the following major responsibilities:
- You will work in a cross-functional team pushing forward both technical and product aspects of our games
- You will be involved in determining the feasibility of features, with respect to time and costs
- You will support other team members in their work and share your knowledge and experience to make better productive decisions
- You will work closely with art, game design and other experts on achieving shared goals
- You will assist in resolving any issues that might arise with solutions
- You will do conduct researches to find technological solutions to product and business challenges
- At least 2 years of demonstrable work experience as a game developer
- At least 2 years in working and producing games in Unity
- Extensive experience with programming languages used in game development (C#, C++, C, etc… )
- Experience with massive multiplayer games and communication/network protocols
- Experience with other engines is also great (Cocos2d, Unreal…)
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance practices (Unit testing,TDD)
- Interest and love for the gaming industry
- Ability to work independently, take the initiative and have high level of ownership
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements
- Ability to learn quick, passionate, curious and inquisitive about technology
- Fluent level of English and Spanish
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work possibility
- Multicultural, friendly and talented team. Learn with the best!
- Employee Training Program. Keep learning!
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped HQ with beer tap, ping pong, boxing set and much more!
- Competitive salary range
- Permanent contract
- Employee Referral Program Bonus
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee, snacks and fresh fruits