Tangelo Games is a leading developer and publisher of social games with a strongly engaged global community of more than 1.5 million monthly players that enjoy playing our wide portfolio of more than 90 top-ranked titles.
But life at Tangelo is more than games! Since it was born in 2011, Tangelo has grown to be a solid company but has kept the agility, soul and passion of a start-up while boosting a strong corporate culture based on community, commitment, challenge and pragmatism. Always playing as A-team.
And that’s where you come in! As our next UX Designer, you will be part of the Design team and contribute to how we define and iterate our UX practice. By ensuring our games are usable, accessible, and meet user needs, you’ll be helping Product Owners, professionals Designers and employees in their moments that matter. This includes everything from ensuring we’re solving the right problems for our users to the details of crafting and building flows, prototypes, user interactions and interfaces. Engaging directly with stakeholders around the business you will be a key contributor in aligning our work to our core mission and values to put our customers first, innovate and help to be succeed in our exiciting casual games as well as the future ones 🙂
- Be ready for creating a best games that can attract and engage the audiences
- Keep a view of the product to ensure consistency and excellence across all features and use cases
- Create and maintain UX documentation and guidelines into coherent user experience and interface.
- Take part in both design and revision of the new game features.
- Make wireframes and UI prototypes for new game features.
- Serve as a communication link between product design and UI art.
- Conduct and analyze UX research studies
- Recommend and promote UX-ideas
- More than 3 years working as a UX designer (game product)
- Strong communication skills to communicate design concepts.
- A deep level of knowledge of UI and UX best practices and standards.
- Ability to create game features for a better UX experience
- Experience designing interfaces, interactions and flows.
- Ability to plan a consistent UX strategy (design wireframes, interactive prototypes, and detailed design specifications)
- Experience in UX research and analysis of the results.
- Expertise in : Sketch, Zeplin.io, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite Programs, Flinto, InVision or similar.
- Experience working with Unity is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on attitude
- Passion for games
- Sense of initiative and proactivity
- Team Player
- Innovative and willing to explore constantly
- Remote work flexibility
- An annual budget of 600€/employee for training purposes
- Flexible compensation plan. Up to 30% of your salary can be used for extra ticket restaurant, transportation or ticket guarderia
- Health Insurance Plan
- Multicultural, friendly and talented team. Learn with the best!