Tangelo Games is a leading developer and publisher of social games with a strongly engaged global community of more than 1.5 million monthly players that enjoy playing our wide portfolio of more than 90 top-ranked titles.
But life at Tangelo is more than games! Since it was born in 2011, Tangelo has grown to be a solid company but has kept the agility, soul and passion of a start-up while boosting a strong corporate culture based on community, commitment, challenge and pragmatism. Always playing as A-team. And that’s where you come in.
As our next Product Owner, you will play a key role in shaping our games throughout its lifecycle taking full responsibility for the product development, evolution and maintenance.
- Develop a realistic product roadmap and leading the delivery team
- Define long-term, short-term and daily work priorities
- Go from ideas to detailed concepts, develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
- Translating the business vision and goals to a clear backlog for the delivery team
- Leading backlog grooming sessions and regular stand-ups
- Overseeing the project team’s effective and efficient product delivery
- Ensure new games and features are evaluated for usability and performance
- Manage the P&L of a game and/or category of games
- Preparing and delivering regular communications on product progress for various internal stakeholders
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the online gaming industry is imperative
- Experience as Game Producer or similar roles.
- Business analysis knowledge is a plus
- Good working knowledge of English
- Deep knowledge of game mechanics to serve game KPIs
- Experience leading teams including game developers and artists on game projects, from conception to release
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology
- Passionate about gaming
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical and leadership skills
- Able to oil the wheels of any process
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work possibility
- Multicultural, friendly and talented team. Learn with the best!
- Employee Training Program. Keep learning!
- In-house training and team building events
- Fully equipped HQ with beer tap, ping pong, boxing set, and much more!
- E-Scooter and Bike parking
- Shower Facilities
- Competitive salary range
- Permanent contract
- Employee Referral Program Bonus
- Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee, snacks, and fresh fruits