User Acquisition Manager
Tangelo Games is a leading developer and publisher of social games with a strongly engaged global community of more than 1.5 million monthly players that enjoy playing our wide portfolio of more than 90 top-ranked titles.
But life at Tangelo is more than games! Since it was born in 2011, Tangelo has grown to be a solid company but has kept the agility, soul, and passion of a start-up while boosting a strong corporate culture based on community, commitment, challenge, and pragmatism. Always playing as A-team.
And that’s where you come in. As our next User Acquisition Manager you will be part of our Marketing Team, helping Tangelo Games products grow to its full potential.
- Create and implement new strategies in order to acquire relevant traffic.
- Work with other marketing and product teams to define, launch, and drive user acquisition efforts to profitably maximize long term growth.
- Campaign management (optimizations and reporting) on various performance marketing channels, including identifying new channels for growth.
- Advanced quantitative analysis that translates data into actionable insights.
- Work closely with Analytics, Localization, and Product teams on maximizing the potential of both organic and paid channels to deliver the highest ROI.
- Design and run A/B tests followed with actionable insights.
- Monitor, Analyze and react timely to industry trends.
- Drive creative experimentation on key digital channels.
- Work on user acquisition strategies both for existing games and games that are in different phases of development.
- Experience +3 years hands-on campaign management experience on Facebook, Google Ads, or other major Ad Networks.
- Proven success managing digital media budgets and hitting goals for spending, revenue and other KPIs.
- Previous experience with app install campaigns and performance measurement tools such as AppsFlyer, Adjust, Google Analytics is a plus.
- An analytic mindset, data driven and proficient with data analysis tools (from spreadsheets to more sophisticated ones).
- Implement, test, and measure mindset.
- Curiosity to anticipate business needs.
- An ability and likeability to work with others, within and without the team.
- Good level of English.
- Passionate about gaming.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Remote work flexibility
- An annual budget of 600€/employee for training purposes
- Flexible compensation plan. Up to 30% of your salary can be used for extra ticket restaurant, transportation or ticket guarderia
- Health Insurance Plan
- Multicultural, friendly and talented team. Learn with the best!